Our Value Forward methodology is designed not only to capture your existing revenue but to help you create new revenue through increasing sales, earning more clients, and selling more products and services easily. In order to succeed, every company needs knowledgeable, strong-willed individuals who are willing and able to effectively manage from the top down. However, even the best management team can’t possibly stay abreast of the ever-changing multi-facets of the business world. Everyone needs a little help to become the best at what they do, and that’s what we can do for you.
We offer a wide range of workshops and seminars which incorporate global best practices based on daily feedback from business leaders all over the world, and the best possible third party research to ensure that you always have the most effective tools and skills available to take your business to the next level.
Our full 1-day and 2-day workshops include topics such as:
- Cold calling in order to set up appointments and create value up front
- Giving productive executive briefings, white board presentations, or webinars that induce prospects to buy
- Why you should focus on key account and target account sales development
- Effectively using storytelling as a powerful sales tool
- How to negotiate with management and close more deals
- Using metrics to effectively manage salespeople
- How to develop a sales plan that will take your company where you want it to go
- Proven techniques that increase lead generation
- Hiring salespeople and boosting their productivity
- Use essential time management skills to increase your sales
- How to develop a marketing plan
- Launch new products and services successfully
- Growing your company to its full potential
- How to setup a pursuit sales team
Our Teleseminars make it easy to receive our coaching.
In addition to our onsite coaching and workshops, Advantage Business Solutions also provides private marketing and sales training teleseminars. By using telecommunications we can bring the invaluable techniques and strategies to you anytime, anywhere. Whether you need instruction for 5 people or 100, our seminars are designed to be completely customizable to your needs.
Each interactive two-hour teleseminar session comes complete with a 25-page workbook for each attendee and our session coaches will stay on the line for a valuable question and answer period in order to ensure your team gets the most out our conference.
Some (but not all) of the topics offered in out tele-seminars mirror those of our workshops, offering you greater flexibility and scheduling freedom. The topics covered include:
- How to Cold Calling Senior Management and Create Value
- How to Get a New Sales Job in a Recession
- How to Get a Better Sales Job or Negotiate a Sales Promotion
- How to Get Promoted to Sales Management or VP of Sales
- Sales Manager Leadership Methods That Increase Your Sales Team’s Performance
- Hiring the Right Salesperson
- How to Launch a New Product or Service
- How to Develop a Sales Plan, Calculate Sales Quotas Accurately, and Manage Salespeople by Metrics
- How CEOs Can Convert Their Business From an Entrepreneurial Business to a Professionally Managed Business
- Financial Management for Sales and Marketing Managers
- Strategic Marketing
- Developing a Marketing Plan
- Selling to the Federal Government
- How to Sell Into the US
- Sales Training 101: Training for New and Non-Salespeople
- Setting Up a Pursuit Sales Model and Penetrating Key or Targeted Accounts
- Sales Objections and Negotiation
- How to Network and Create Leads
- How to Give a Demo, Executive Briefing, or Webinar to Senior Management and Win Deals
- How to Develop a Proposal that Makes Management Buy
- Storytelling as an Advanced Sales Tool
- Salesperson Time Management
- Successful Sales and Marketing for Tradeshows
- Developing a Reseller Channel and/or Become a Vendor Partner
- Growing Your Business
- How to Develop a Leadership-Driven Company
Even if your company is successful now, it never hurts to think of the future. Being prepared is not only a good idea, it’s a responsibility. Please give us a call at 214.691.8846 and let us show you what our team can do for you.
Click here to download our brochure and see just what we can do for you.
For more on our Training Workshops and Interactive Teleseminars contact us today. We’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.